Need some constructive critisism...

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Honestly.

You're spring could use some work, as could the angle of the camera when demonstrating. Also in the description on youtube you say your brother isn't fast enough, but speed has nothing to do with grabbing the card. Speed is what makes it 'ninja' like. It does take some work though, I can't grab cards out of a spring...but I rarely have the need to.

The invisible deal, or snap deal, your hand seemed stiff. I couldn't detect anything, but I was also looking from the safest angle possible. Practice with a camera in a position that a spectator would be in, it'll help flush out any 'flashes'. I'm not practiced in the move myself so I can't give any advice about making your hand less stiff. It actually looks like you're hiding something (cant see it) oh wait, you are hiding something (even though I cant see it).

Other than your hand looking stiff (a looser, more natural look will come in time with practice?) it wasn't bad. You need to keep a good rhythm when 'dealing' the cards, which can be tough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results