Need To Drop Hints!

C

CruiseH

I have a person (F) that I want to drop hints that i like her / like her back (it's weird okay???) but the problem is I cant leave a calling card like a ace of hearts or a love me deck ace of hearts because I am known for magic at my school and I dont want it to be direct to magic just vaguely of magic, puzzling - but I need to be able to customize them - I say them because I want to leave a few different ones but not creepily of course...
Thanks

May 6, 2013
www.Ibimania.com
What you are pointing out is professional flirting as a magician. Just look at certain performers with that persona. Do not copy them, just get an idea. You already have nice ideas but you do not seem super confident in them. Don't worry if it comes off as creepy, pretend like it's your magic persona XD.

Look at Wayne's French Kiss. It can easily be taken as creepy in a wrong situation. But you just gotta be in the right situation, not be desperate or believe it will lead you anywhere and do it for the sake of doing it.

Sep 1, 2013
South Africa
A couple years back I came up with a snappy effect for a girl, I took out a blue deck of cards and a blue backed Ace of Hearts then I did a snap change and on the face of the card appeared I Heart You (obviously "Heart" being the actual heart on the face of the card) then turning the card around the back of the card became red with her name on it. It's simple yet hard to describe. As far as I know it's not a published effect so I could do a little tutorial of it.

Dec 11, 2013
Bulgaria
Also levitating a rose of paper and then turn it into a real rose (flash paper) is really nice effect and not so direct. I mean even if you dont like the girl, giving her a rose isn't so direct. Another effect for that kinda stuff is "Share the Love" by Patrick Kun.
If you see the girl really likes you invite her on a date, go to some coffee or a restaurant if you are an adult and start doing the french kiss... when you get close to her mouth spit the card out say "you know, f**k that s**t" get her card out of her mouth, throw it away and just kiss her. Of course you should do that if you know she likes. Believe me it works every freakin time !

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Just go on NetFlix and watch every 80's romantic comedy you can find. I mean, the advice you get from those movies will probably be about as good as you can get on internet forums.

C

CruiseH

Just go on NetFlix and watch every 80's romantic comedy you can find. I mean, the advice you get from those movies will probably be about as good as you can get on internet forums.
good point! most of you guys stated EFFECTS unlike MrHurley, i need more ways to drop a hint as a magician but not one that points right at me. also I actully have flash paper with me so how do i do the rose?

Dec 11, 2013
Bulgaria
To learn how to make a rose from paper click here . Do your research to find out how to levitate it properly and how to appear a real rose after flaming the paper one.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results