New 1-on-1 Released :: BLIND by d+M

May 19, 2008
manchester
damn it... it magine using this with a blank deck, which has two of the white cards have a massive X on them or something.

ha ha, (unless you cant do that im not sure)

Jun 27, 2008
Illinois
i actually figured this out almost right away. at first i was blown away by the simplicity, and still am. i think however that papercranes election is better because the spectators get that final kick that i feel blind loses out on. also as a side note that is an awesome shirt andrei (i have it too lol)

Sep 1, 2007
I love this effect and bought it. The idea is genious you can borrow both decks, no trick cards nothing of that sort. I dont think this is a stand alone effect. So can anyone help me think of a nice routine to go along with this effet.

Maybe do it in conjunction with Election from Papercrane.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Just out of interest ('cause normally we get the details over the weekend) do the Week 7 winners of the holiday contest get this one?

I know it was 4 weeks of free 1-on-1's but one of those weeks did not have a 1-on-1. I'd feel a little jipped if the case was that the empty week counted as one of the four.

- Sean

EDIT: 32 minutes later and we have the email. Awesome stuff T11. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2755

Hey guys. For those of you who read my review, you should know that I said to PM me and you could take this trick out anytime you wanted. I would give you that tip if you PMed me. Cringe Magic, for that reason, I will delete your post because I'm not really sure if that would be considered exposure. Hope you understand.

-Doug

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
I know it was 4 weeks of free 1-on-1's but one of those weeks did not have a 1-on-1. I'd feel a little jipped if the case was that the empty week counted as one of the four.
As would I. Ha. All Day Seven winners - check your inbox for full download information for BLIND.

Enjoy.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results