New 1-on-1 Tonight :: Jason England Returns

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Some good guesses in this thread... some correct, some incorrect! Check back in 20 minutes from right now to see the results...

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
Im fairly sure its going to be the bottom deal.
Center deal maybe, that that move in itself is amazingly hard, and is one of the elite 'moves' imo, so I doubt they will sell this for 10 bucks.

Aug 5, 2008
Yes, FINALLY!!! ... the .... NUCLEO SABERTOOTH TURNOVER???

And the master technician is going to teach it ... I am just kidding.

Can't wait to see what it is.

Oct 9, 2008
wooo i was right it was the bottom deal

oh that of course could be used for the 21 card trick so i was somewhat correct....maybe...sort of ..... ok i tried.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOTTOM DEAL
instruction by jason england

Total Runtime: 35 Minutes | Download | INTERMEDIATE

An encompassing, 35 minute instructional resource for anyone that has wanted to begin study of the Bottom Deal. Learn the move and it's nuances from expert card technician Jason England as he shares his tips, thoughts, and concepts based on over 20 years of experience with the move and its applications.

$14.95

BUY

D

Deleted member 2755

I was very surprised the Bottom Deal was released just shortly after the 2nd Deal. Great 1 on 1 as always from England. :)

-Doug

Nov 10, 2007
I can not wait to purchase this. I have not purchased yet because I am getting past midnight by Ben Earl and I am not sure how far in depth he goes on this move. If someone who has this DVD can tell me if he goes far in depth or not.

I can not wait to purchase this. I have not purchased yet because I am getting past midnight by Ben Earl and I am not sure how far in depth he goes on this move. If someone who has this DVD can tell me if he goes far in depth or not.

Not very in depth. He just says to push the card from the bottom and then he teaches you his grip which I personally don't like.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results