New Change

hey guys this is a new change that i have created called Ignus Fatuus. i want to know how i can improve this. any helpful commentary is appreciated. i have always wanted to do a change that was one handed and no cover, and i have finally succeded. Tell me what you think!

Ignis Fatuus

Thanks!

Oct 2, 2008
UK
Jinai.deviantart.com
If you mean by no cover whatsoever, then your change doesnt match that requirment. DM's CHANGE matches that requirement. Waving the hand over the card is cover, unless you can do this without that, then it isnt.

But i really liked the re-change part of the change. Reminded me of Lapse. Maybe if you apply the "shake" on the first phase instead of waving the hand then it would flow more, unless the wave was like a random thing to do or something.

Nov 17, 2007
thats a very nice looking change, but D.madison does something that looks similar to your change in the propaganda trailer, anyways the change looks great and i would like to see the same change with a different clean up just because im a kind of a guy that dooesnt like to change the card back into what it originaly was. once again that was a very nice change.

thats a very nice looking change, but D.madison does something that looks similar to your change in the propaganda trailer, anyways the change looks great and i would like to see the same change with a different clean up just because im a kind of a guy that dooesnt like to change the card back into what it originaly was. once again that was a very nice change.

you don't have to change it back iinto the original card i just felt like doing that.

If you mean by no cover whatsoever, then your change doesnt match that requirment. DM's CHANGE matches that requirement. Waving the hand over the card is cover, unless you can do this without that, then it isnt.

But i really liked the re-change part of the change. Reminded me of Lapse. Maybe if you apply the "shake" on the first phase instead of waving the hand then it would flow more, unless the wave was like a random thing to do or something.

i have a bunch of different ways to apply it. i just felt like waving my hand over it. i have another video on my youtube acount that shows three ways to do it. ill take it off of private. so ya that was just a random thing just to make it look better. one of the changes in my video is just a shake with no cover. check it out.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results