New Ellusionist Site coming soon... Very Soon!

Well, it's up for me!

I like the grittiness although I miss the flash navigation :(

Also, the old forum skin really doesn't blend well with the site in my opinion, other than that I really like the new look and organization.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Hey, It's up for me too.

I like it actually. I can't wait for the Christmas promotions to come around to I can finally order the stuff that I want from them. Mainly...my brick of Shadow Masters. By the way, can you not buy decks by the brick from them anymore? The quantity selection ends at 6 decks.

Odd...

Shane K.

Aug 31, 2007
Ok...it looks kinda like the old one with a different background ooh big change. I thought they're going for a elegant look.

Sep 2, 2007
Of course if you want to discuss it on E move quickly before they find some reason to close that thread. (j/k but you guys do close a lot of threads which is kind of annoying). On a more serious note, I hope the T11 crew is not going over to E and blatantly trying to pull members over here like you guys are doing.
I'm not blatantly or covertly doing any such thing. Believe me, we have no need to recruit new members.

Please don't jump to comclusions or assumptions. Thanks :)

And besides, we close threads because our members ask us to close them. Our members like to keep our discussions focused on magic which is why you don't see new threads posted daily about what's going on at Theory 11, the Cafe, The Woods, MJM, etc...

Sep 4, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
No offense to E, but... ah, heck, let 'em be offended if they want, but I don't like the new look. It might just be me, but the search bar is way too big, and the pictures for everything take up too much space so you have only a tiny square to show the product. I also liked the old way that the links in the bar at the top looked, with what looked like fire. now they just glow a brighter shade of gray. In my opinion, they should also fix all of the bugs before making a big deal with it so people don't get frustrated like me!:mad:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results