New Ellusionist Site coming soon... Very Soon!

Sep 2, 2007
Hey all, feel free to discuss this over at E
http://www.elusionist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75748
There are already some people (myself included) voicing a few concerns as well as general excitement.

The E team does listen to customer feedback. It just seems a better place to discuss it rather than encumbering the T11 forums with it.

(I always thought the search was pretty good... it's Google search... just like the one here at T11)

Sep 4, 2007
The new site is the Market site...it is not a new forum or forum skin. The changeover will literally take hours to spread across the globe and not all facets will be completed today.

Hope you all enjoy it.

RJ

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
The new site is the Market site...it is not a new forum or forum skin. The changeover will literally take hours to spread across the globe and not all facets will be completed today.

Hope you all enjoy it.

RJ

So they aren't using a different forum skin? I could have sworn that I heard from somewhere that they were changing EVERY aspect. I thought Brad said something about nothing from the old site was being ported over.

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
hmmm... I'm not liking the new design very much. I'm also displeased with the fact that now they have a bullet link but all it takes you to is the teaser. I'm hoping it will get better as the day goes by but the design just looks too busy... a step back if you ask me... again, just my opinion

Sep 1, 2007
yeah you just have to type ellusionist.com it should work. And yes, I agree that at least their new CIB's should have been up

Sep 1, 2007
Indeed. man, sorry that I don't shut up guys but that design just... wow, it is ugly. The previous design was much better imho. Again, I am hoping maybe the new products will pop up later today... just suck to have to buy them from that aesthetically unpleasing site :confused::confused:

But again, I'm sure changes are in the works, since the m5 page is not working and the scorpion kit is nowhere to be found.

PS I like E, nothing against them, just the new design of the web pages I don't like... don't spear me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 23, 2007
they clash really bad, i have been buying from them for a long time at this i just bad they might doing something to they later

Hey all, feel free to discuss this over at E
http://www.elusionist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75748
There are already some people (myself included) voicing a few concerns as well as general excitement.

The E team does listen to customer feedback. It just seems a better place to discuss it rather than encumbering the T11 forums with it.

Of course if you want to discuss it on E move quickly before they find some reason to close that thread. (j/k but you guys do close a lot of threads which is kind of annoying). On a more serious note, I hope the T11 crew is not going over to E and blatantly trying to pull members over here like you guys are doing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results