New Forum Section: Decks?

Dec 31, 2014
Hello Theory 11 Community! I was recently thinking of an idea to add to the forums. What if there was a deck section of the forums? In the world of magic and cardistry, card collecting is one of my favorite things. I think a forum section that was exclusive to playing cards and decks would add to the amazing experience. In the section, people could ask questions about playing cards (what to buy, how to take care of cards, speciality decks, etc.). Please tell me your opinions on this idea. Thanks!
-Luke

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey Luke!

Thanks for your feedback! We had considered this as another section of the forums, but we opted to not create a playing cards section. Our forums in the past have been a little too clunky and busy with too many sections. Some magic forums are super hard to use because they have so many sections! We wanted ours to be simple and clean. Any playing card discussion can be done right here in the general section. We might add a new section at some point, but for now this is the place!

// L

Dec 31, 2014
Hey Luke!

Thanks for your feedback! We had considered this as another section of the forums, but we opted to not create a playing cards section. Our forums in the past have been a little too clunky and busy with too many sections. Some magic forums are super hard to use because they have so many sections! We wanted ours to be simple and clean. Any playing card discussion can be done right here in the general section. We might add a new section at some point, but for now this is the place!

// L
Alrighty! Thank you for notifying me!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results