New Torn & Restored - Feedback

This is your opinion, My opinion is that if you are a true magician you have a talent that other do not poses. Therefore you should share your talent with everyone. What better way to show your gift then through mass media?

You will only meet so many people in your life, the other people that you do not perform for will probably never see an actual magic performance, not just a trick but a performance.

Where has it been written that magic is meant to be performed live? I do not believe in this opinion or others that have similar opinions. I feel that this trend of magic should be performed live has been fabricated as an excuse to stop posting of bad videos on the internet.

IDK this is just what I think magic is and should be.

Sep 1, 2007
This is your opinion, My opinion is that if you are a true magician you have a talent that other do not poses. Therefore you should share your talent with everyone. What better way to show your gift then through mass media?

You will only meet so many people in your life, the other people that you do not perform for will probably never see an actual magic performance, not just a trick but a performance.

Where has it been written that magic is meant to be performed live? I do not believe in this opinion or others that have similar opinions. I feel that this trend of magic should be performed live has been fabricated as an excuse to stop posting of bad videos on the internet.

IDK this is just what I think magic is and should be.

It's not about quantity, it's about quality. Would you rather have 1000 people see the trick on a screen and be mildly impressed, or show 10 people and get some truly profound astonishment going around?

I choose the latter. Any Joe Plumber Magician can post a video online. It takes real balls to get in front of people who are literally three feet away from you, to create magic right before their very eyes. There's a difference between technique and talent. Doing a trick well is technique. Making said trick profound, now that's talent.

Sep 1, 2007
Furthermore, The only reason magic was ever performed on street in the first place was to swindle and pick pocket the crowd it gathered.

I didn't say you had to go out on the street--you seem to do pretty well performing for you class, at least in the videos you've posted here. It's a great trick, now just do it for them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results