NEW TRICK called LOCO

Sep 1, 2007
California
haha first of all, let me know that the first minute is random stuff. That way I can actually get to seeing the effect. Second, your flourishes are nice however please don't get them mixed up with your magic. Sadly this is quite ironic, but the better your flourishes, the less the spectator remembers what is actually happening. Great flourishes, but I became more interested in them than the card being lost into the deck. I only knew to remember that card going into the center because as a magician, I know what a transposition achieves. Hopefully, you'll have patter for performances catered towards laymen? Other than that, great to see you're messing around with transpos. They're great, but the key is simplicity. A simple dupe card and two double lifts, using only two small moves and some talking it up, can go VERY far

Sep 1, 2007
California
Haha, yes, I noticed there are no dupes from the actual performance. I'm going to take a wild stab and say the dupe transposition would make this spectator pass out =) Don't get me wrong, you've got good stuff here haha. I was just giving an opinion

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
The weakness being that you can't show the second card of course - it feels more like a production rather than a transposition. Meh.. It's well performed but I think there are better ways to do it, even without dupes.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results