NYC Meet Up

D

Deleted member 2755

This isn't the first time we tried doing a meet- up. Last time someone tried this, only one person showed up and was sad to see no one else. I might actually be up for one if you guys SERIOUSLY wanted to do one. It's no easy task for me to get into NYC. So if I got a lot of REAL RSVP's, I might consider.

-Doug

May 3, 2008
Last time I was busy with work related things. If the time and date are right, I'd most likely show up.

Mar 12, 2009
If anyone wants to meet up, the club members of my local shop in Elmherst, Queens (by queens mall) get together every saturday night and take a trip into the city to perform magic for a few hours. Sometimes they film.

If this was going to happen, I would recommend coming to Rogue Magic & Fun Shop sometime before 9PM on Sat. (that's when they close) and so you can hang out for a bit and meet everybody. I believe club members hold the exclusive right to hang out in the shop whenever they want, but let's be real here... I know the owner of the shop and there's absolutely no way he would every shy anyone away, especially magicians.

There will be magicians hanging out before closing on Sat. regardless of if anyone on these boards shows up or not, so keep that in mind. We're a very nice group of people. Random yet welcoming.

So holler at me if you guys wanna meet up at Rogue, talk for a while, and/or possibly go into NYC to perform.

is rogue better than ronjo's???
is it better than the hicksville magic shop??
my friend's uncle sometimes performs at rogue, i think his last name is dreifus

just wonderin

i was at NYC last time and didn't see anyone either, if we were to meet up, we should do it at a magic shop, there is less people, and easier to get to...

Sep 4, 2007
Gary Dreifus? He is the MC for the Rogues show sometimes. I personally think Fantasma is a great chill spot. Tannens has a great selection of material and recently added a jam table. Rogues is really fun to chill but can be annoying to get to. Each store has its pros and cons.

Robc

Elite Member
Dec 3, 2007
New York City
www.youtube.com
I think I might be going to fantasma on friday last time I had to go to work and could go to the meet up... Fantasma is a really cool place and you never know who might be there..

May 3, 2008
Unfortunately, I probably wouldn't be able to show up in August (headed to Hong Kong and Taiwan).
So anyway, anyone wants to meet this Friday at either Fantasma or Tannens?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results