Obtaining a duplicate signature

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
The title pretty much says it all. I'd like to find a way to secretly obtain Spectator A's signature on two different cards without their knowledge... Sounds impossible, but I've seen it done before, ages ago.

If you have any information, I'd appreciate a PM or a post.

Cheers,
Ben

Jun 8, 2008
It's easy if you do magic for the same people like friends and stuff. Just keep one of there signed cards.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Can you reveal any more details about the type of effect you'll be using this piece of subterfuge in?

I know a few methods of getting a specs signature onto a completely different card to the one they 'signed' but not for actually duplicating a sig' so it's on more than one card :\

CL

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
If you have a card with smudged ink that resembles their signature, you can get them to sign one card, switch, pretend it got smudged and ask them to sign another.

It's a bit dodgy, but it might work with some streamlining.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
hm...
well
you could
do something along the lines of
get a card signed.
Say youre signing a diff card when youre actually duplicating the signature. Switch this dup card for one with your signature on it. so everything seems nice and fair.

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
If you have a card with smudged ink that resembles their signature, you can get them to sign one card, switch, pretend it got smudged and ask them to sign another.

It's a bit dodgy, but it might work with some streamlining.

I was actually going to say something along these lines. But my method would require 3 duplicates, each time you perform it. Not practical, in my opinion. But thats just my method. Its pretty fair and clean.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results