Ok, Here I go...

Hi everybody...

Just registered here :)
As you may see on my details I'm from Argentina.
I'm 29, and I really enjoy those fifty two things... I think they are called cards...

Well here I am, I have just submited a video, I hope T11 guys let it go through for you to see it.

A big hug to all...
Hoping to be welcome here...

Greetings...
Naipes En Juego

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forums!

You'll see that everyone here is very laid back, but still serious about their magic. I'm sure you'll find tons of cool people to talk to, and get help from lots of people, like Jack The Magician, he's the only MOD who has been chosen so far. Again, welcome and enjoy.

-RA69

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I have one word of advice:
If you break a single rule, you will be crushed like an ant!
I mean, get out while you still can! Run!!!

I'm just joking, the mods here are just fine, and the forums are a great place to be. Welcome to the forums, and I hope that you enjoy your stay!

Sep 2, 2007
Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy it here, and, as Avancer stated, be sure to check out the rules, just in case you don't want to be "crushed." ;)

I'm a big fan of number fifty-two, as well. :)

Cheers,
JTM

Wow,... people move fast in here :p I just went to the kitchen and came back and I got 4 answers that's what I call a fast welcome...

Thanks guys.
I've read the rules already, thanks for the tip...

Eddie: I don't like the jokers,... they are just "the cheat papers" :) made things easier :p (kidding)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow,... people move fast in here :p I just went to the kitchen and came back and I got 4 answers that's what I call a fast welcome...

Thanks guys.
I've read the rules already, thanks for the tip...

Eddie: I don't like the jokers,... they are just "the cheat papers" :) made things easier :p (kidding)

I agree, unless they are nicely designed. Other than that, they're an eyesore for me.

Oct 11, 2007
Alabama
welcome to Theory 11. If you have any question feel free to post a thread. We will all help you if we can. you can also message me if need. Once again welcome

D

Deleted member 2755

Welcome to Theory 11! I've only been a registered user for about 24 hours yet I already feel like I'm at home. Enjoy your stay.:)

-Doug

(Question, how do you see videos people have submitted?)

Welcome to Theory 11! I've only been a registered user for about 24 hours yet I already feel like I'm at home. Enjoy your stay.:)

-Doug

(Question, how do you see videos people have submitted?)

Just search the media section or I'm pretty sure a T11 search will give you results for specific videos. The overall site search bar is at the top, just so you don't get confused with the forum search and site search ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results