Old magic game question

Oct 6, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
So I found out that one of my favorite bands had an album where they used artwork from some old magic game. I’ve asked around and can’t find out any info on the game so figured I might ask here with the wealth of knowledge everyone here has.
if you know anything about it, let me know! Thanks

Attachments

• 64CD19DA-8544-43D5-8641-F862CF1501F7.jpeg
    64CD19DA-8544-43D5-8641-F862CF1501F7.jpeg
    146.1 KB · Views: 216

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
It looks like light as a feather stiff as a board, possibly a predicessor to the old ESP games from Kreskin and Milton Bradley I suppose.

Was this picture taken from an actual board game?

Nov 23, 2021
It looks like another version of tarot cards or other similar decks. There are dozens of versions. Are you sure it's definitely taken from the game?

Nov 23, 2021
It looks like another version of tarot cards or other similar decks. There are dozens of versions. Are you sure it's definitely taken from the game? Regarding magic games on the computer, are here those who play them? Whatever magic is concerned, I love it in that particular format. A video game is a whole world in which almost anything is possible. If anyone hasn't played it yet, I highly recommend lol. By the by, sometimes it happens that you get banned. It's certainly annoying, but that's nothing. It can be avoided by using buy league of legends account. Cool opportunity to keep going!

Jul 18, 2022
So I found out that one of my favorite bands had an album where they used artwork from some old magic game. I’ve asked around and can’t find out any info on the game so figured I might ask here with the wealth of knowledge everyone here has.
if you know anything about it, let me know! Thanks
It looks like a tarot card. You can read articles on tarot cards and can check wheater the card is same or not.
You can read this:-
Free love tarot what is he thinking

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results