On Demand - HDTV

Nov 18, 2008
CA
meh
and flashed pretty bad with the second part...

I agree with the review currently in the review area on the product page.

yeah i definetly agree. the performance vid was surprising bad and obvious (coming from usually great on demand videos). i guess d&d are just really busy with andthensome.

Is it bad because it didn't fool you? Remember, you are a magician, you are not meant to be fooled. HDTV is a good routine with some smart ideas that will blow laymen away and might start something creative in you. Something doesn't have to amaze you for you to learn from it.

C

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Is it bad because it didn't fool you? Remember, you are a magician, you are not meant to be fooled. HDTV is a good routine with some smart ideas that will blow laymen away and might start something creative in you. Something doesn't have to amaze you for you to learn from it.

C

Of course not. I was just talking about the production of the video which seemed lower par than what we've seen dan and dave put out on these tutorials in the past. i do like the idea at the end of the routine but i think the demo could have been performed a little better. that's where i was coming from.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island
Personally I would never buy this. C=B was wondering if people thought is was bad because it didn't fool them, and my answer is no it's not a bad effect but if they're trying to sell us something, they shouldn't expose the method in the preview!

Oct 28, 2007
Personally I would never buy this. C=B was wondering if people thought is was bad because it didn't fool them, and my answer is no it's not a bad effect but if they're trying to sell us something, they shouldn't expose the method in the preview!

they didn't the only thing he flashed on was the color change i think it is for begginners that don't know very many sleights

Sep 1, 2007
It says in the description that it is for people who have a knowlege of sleight of hand.

I love the basic TV effect, which has been around for a while(see WaltonFan's performance on youtube) but I thought the addition to it was rather lacking. For such a sweet, simple effect, I think he kind of ruined it by adding unnecesary sleights.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results