On Friday The Twenty Seventh, Cards. Will. Burn.

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
Will burn contain change? In the video there is change and also one variation. But if you read at the botton of tue site it seems that he want to say that we will not find change in burn pdf. What do you think about that?

Not surprised. Change will probably get its own book, dvd, download and pdf which will be hyped up the kazoo when it's released.

May 8, 2008
England
I think I remember hearing that change will be on a DVD of its own, with a few other of D+M's changes.... I think :confused:

Damn, I had an effect called burn, renaming that =P

Axe

Apr 3, 2008
Buffalo, NY
"AS THIS IS A STUDIO TRAILER NOT ALL OF THE EFFECTS FROM BURN COULD BE PERFORMED DURING THE 'SHOWMAN' SHOOT AND THEREFORE ONLY TWO OF THE CONCEPTS WERE EXPLORED IN THE VIDEO. THE VIDEO CONTAINS 'ACHIEVABLE' EFFECTS FROM BURN, THE EFFECTS MAY NOT APPEAR TO PLAY OUT EXACTLY THE SAME AS THEY WERE PERFORMED DIFFERENTLY FOR THE CAMERA AND NOT IN A LIVE SITUATION, AS THEY ARE DESIGNED TO DO SO IN THE BOOK. THE BOOK COVERS METHODS BEST PERFORMED FOR AUDIENCES AND NOT CAMERA.

WE ACCIDENTALLY SET FIRE TO R3MAN DURING THE VIDEO SHOOT BUT THANKFULLY HE'S FIREPROOF SO HE'S OKAY"

This is the exact Quote from d+m website, i need help i have plenty of money to get this, clipshift, the code and some Dan and Dave cards, but the question is, is this worth it? to me it looks lk hes trying to sell another product by using change in the teaser? I also see a simple snap change in there. Should i get it?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results