One Coin Routine

Hey Guys,

I don't post often but thought I'd share a video I put together. It's all one take and consists of a compilation of different coin sleights. Anyways, let me know what you think!

[video=youtube;J75BB8-ESWo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J75BB8-ESWo[/video]

Regards,

Canadian Magician / Hypnotist
www.HadlenMagic.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
If this is just something you to do practice, etc... then I think it is nice. If you perform this entire routine, I think it is way too long. You do way more than you need to in order to get your point of the routine across. To a layman, a lot of what you are doing, although different and recognizable to a magician, looks very much the same. "he puts the coin here, but UH OH, it is not there, it is back in the other hand," can only be shown so many times and remain impressive, much like an ARC. Cut it in half, maybe even more.

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
It was good, but I think it needs patter and not music. And it tended to be a bit repititious. I agree with the above post saying its too long. Cut it down, slow down the moves and talk. Then it will be awesome.

Wow! That was just smooth...that was Eric Jone's smooth, and that's pretty damn smooth! Although I get what the others are saying above, I thought for what you were going for was great. I mean, sometimes patter can be fun, but when you're just posting here on the forums, obviously it's not for laymen, it's for other magicians. I really enjoyed the compilation of your sleights, and hope to someday be master the sleights, and especially the rhythm like you have. Keep up the great work man, you are an inspiration!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results