One-Handed Fan Pop out move

May 21, 2011
Bedford, England
Try the Popout Move by Shreko Howard. This enables you to make a card popout from a spread of cards. It's a little bit hard to get into, but it can still work. It can be found on andthensome by Dan and Dave and in the Art of Astonishment books by Paul Harris

Try the Popout Move by Shreko Howard. This enables you to make a card popout from a spread of cards. It's a little bit hard to get into, but it can still work. It can be found on andthensome by Dan and Dave and in the Art of Astonishment books by Paul Harris
Yeah i knew about that one because its used in portal by dan and dave. With this popout move i dont htink you can just normal spread the cards. i think you have to kind of put that clump on top like in portal dont you? I dont really know im just guessing.

May 21, 2011
Bedford, England
yeah you do. That's why i was saying it's pretty hard to get into. I don't know any other existing popout moves that match your criteria. Sorry.
However, i have just started creating original sleights, so maybe with experimentation i can create a popout move that does match your criteria. Once created, i will notify you ASAP. I'll give it my best shot.
:)

Thank you! so have i im doing 365 minutes of magic on youtube www.youtube.com/magmaster822. I create an original effect, slieght, utilitymove ect at least once a day until the durations of evry video added up is 365 mintues. Anyway, I thought i had seen a one handed fan pop out move but i guess not. But i know for a fact i saw a hand to hand spread pop out move.

Mar 22, 2010
The move you are requesting is definitely possible. I'm not sure where you can learn it as I don't have any tutorials on it, but I've been using my own handling as a finisher for one of my routines for quite some time. Essentially, the move looks like an ordinary thumb-fan, with the target card popping out from it (Popping, not shooting. That is, it doesn't leave the fan) at the command of the spectator. The fan can be burned by the spectator right before the pop-out takes place.

Because of exposure I obviously won't explain it in full detail here, but if you shoot me a PM I'll help you get on the right track. Otherwise, just keep on experimenting, I'm sure you'll eventually stumble onto something that works for you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results