One Way Forcing Deck - UK Help

Nov 26, 2009
does anyone know where you can buy a one way force deck and pick the number? all manufactures i visit tell me its a random choice selected by the warehouse.

thank you

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I say, instead of trying to change the problem, model the solution.

But that may be because I have no idea how to fix your problem.

Jan 10, 2008
Oh nice, I didn't realize you had such a choice of different types of one way force decks. While we are on the subject of specialized gaffs, does anybody know where you can get a specific or custom double-faced card?

May 3, 2008
If this is just so that you can try someone's advice in a previous thread about Distortion, don't bother. You really don't need it.

Nov 26, 2009
no this is for a dvd i aqquire a year ago by daniel garcia....and for some tricks that aqquire duplicate cards, not to mention you can do tricks with these

Jan 10, 2008
If this is just so that you can try someone's advice in a previous thread about Distortion, don't bother. You really don't need it.

Actually, I was looking through my copy of The Mystery School Book the other day. There is a story trick of Max Maven's in there that only uses two cards (in the spectator's mind). It's based on an old parable called "An Appointment in Sammera." That is why I need a specific double facer, I made one sleight improvement to the write-up of that trick.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results