Oneliner about a Signature

Jun 13, 2013
Germany
Hey,

I am searching for a funny comment/one-liner about a signature. I use it as a short moment of misdirection.
The one with the doctor's signature doesn't work in Germany though.
Thanks for your help.
Cheers
Philipp

Sep 2, 2007
London
"And just write your bank account number, your PIN and your mother's maiden name underneath and I'll be on my way."

"Thanks, this is going to make me a fortune on eBay...you are Tom Cruise aren't you?"

"Great, so your name is...er...apparently your name is some kind of abstract doodle. OK, thanks for that Mr Doodle, or can I call you Abstract?"

Jun 13, 2013
Germany
TeeDee, thanks. I am using the first one already. I am looking for jokes like the 3rd one after they've signed the card/coin. It's the misdirection for the pass.

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
TeeDee, thanks. I am using the first one already. I am looking for jokes like the 3rd one after they've signed the card/coin. It's the misdirection for the pass.

Ask them as you look into their eyes, "Do you know what a pass is?" Execute the pass then. They will ALWAYS say no, and have NO idea what you are talking about.

Me, bSmith and Dan Hauss used to try this out all of the time and the end result is: they don't care. They just want to be entertained. lol...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results