Openers And Closers

Mar 14, 2008
What's your favourite opener and closer? I, personally, like doing the Biddle trick as an opener and closing with a Panic routine. What's your favourite?

Feb 2, 2008
Opener i love doing is Jay Sankey's Remote Control

Few people know about this, but it can be found on secret files and its killer.

Essentially a Red deck is taken out of a red box, cards dealt out one at a time, spec freely says stop, that card they stop on says "STOP ME HERE"

and...................................... even stranger... is the fact that

its the only red card in the deck, everything is examinable, continue on with the blue deck :)

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Eh, I thought this way flourish wise. I'll say my favorite openers and closers for flourishes.

I like to open with David Blanch's Opener, and close with Kevin Ho's Corkscrew Closer. I love that thing.
:rolleyes:

David

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
I open with red cards out of a blue box as alittle joke to them.

Then I do a Hotshot with Molecule2 with their selection.

I never close becuase I just do one trick for a person then leave. So I would choose Prophet or any of the other EZ money.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Lately, I've been either opening with Here Then There or Invisible Reverse. However, I'm thinking of perhaps opening with The Trick That Fooled Houdini because I enjoy giving history lessons. :p

As a closer.. well, I'm not really sure. That's always the problem for me.. I don't know how to end!

Hey Guys,

For an opener, I usually do Danny Garcia's Satisfaction Guaranteed. It's visual and grabs attention.

For a closer, depending on the audience, it is either Hoffzy Osbourne by D&D or Life by DG or Haunted Deck or Stigmata or My PK Touches Routine.

Hey it's good to have options.

Peace,

Mitch.Conroy

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results