Order by mail?

Sep 2, 2007
I don't think that, currently, there is a way to pay via check or money order through mail.

However, you may want to submit a support ticket, or call customer support toll-free at 800-511-9484 (843-556-6042 for international callers) to be sure.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 25, 2007
NJ
Hi JTM, I just ordered through money order last week and mailed it via priority mail. I chose this kind of shipping option since it is one of the methods to order from this site as explained by one of your customer service representative (I can give you his name if you would want to know). I also do want to know if you usually send an E-mail message informing us, the customers, once you will receive the money order as what other magic sites do. I am asking this because I have not yet receive any message regarding my concern. I'm pretty positive that my order already reach your office if there were no unexpected circumstances.

I just need to be clarified with this matter. thanks.

Tim

Sep 2, 2007
Tim,

In order to find the answers to your question, you should submit a support ticket, or call customer support, and the support guys will lend you a hand.

I don't work for theory11, and, therefore, I am not as keen with their policies as the people, whom you should contact, will be.

Sorry, I couldn't be of more help.

Cheers,
JTM

Oct 25, 2007
NJ
Thanks JTM, actually I already spoke to one of their representative- the one I'm referring too earlier. And I already did send a support ticket but he told me they did not receive it. Unfortunately, he's not very sure and presently not that knowledgeable with regards to some of the FAQs for certain matters. Anyway, I'll just give them a call tomorrow moring to verify. Once again, thanks to you.

Tim

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Guys,

Thought I'd chime in. You simply need to submit a support ticket for full information and instructions on ordering by mail via check or money order.

Hope this helps!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results