Osh Negash B' Gosh Performance

Jan 28, 2009
They do, however, hold the right to quote you.

Oh well, no harm done.

EDIT:
I find it strange you exclaim they barely know you, when Jack is indeed mentioned in your signature as a good friend, and you no doubt talk outside of theory11 on msn or whatnot. Also, know it or not, you have acutely demostrated exactly what kind of person you are over the internet, and theory11 in particular, many times before.

People shouldn't wave that accusation around anymore, because push comes to shove, it's not true.

Gustav

Yeah....and moreover, someone doesn't need to know you well to say how old you -look-. How old you -are- is a different thing entirely.

Once again, there's nothing rude about someone pointing out a fact. You look young. Deal with it and you'll be a lot happier for it. It's NOT a bad thing, and its only your insecurity about it that's making it an issue in the first place, lol.

The irony.

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
That maybe so but other people dont have the right, to say that when they barely even know me.

we dont have to know you to say you look young? we didnt say anything about your personality.

It could just be me because im 16 and i look 20. So in my mind people look older then me.

I was just asking a simple question, i didnt mean to offend anyone

Nov 10, 2007
They do, however, hold the right to quote you.

Oh well, no harm done.

EDIT:
I find it strange you exclaim they barely know you, when Jack is indeed mentioned in your signature as a good friend, and you no doubt talk outside of theory11 on msn or whatnot. Also, know it or not, you have acutely demostrated exactly what kind of person you are over the internet, and theory11 in particular, many times before.

People shouldn't wave that accusation around anymore, because push comes to shove, it's not true.

Gustav

He is a good friend but we have only been talking for a few months and he does not my life story.lol. we just talk about magic and sometimes other stuff.

Nov 10, 2007
Yeah....and moreover, someone doesn't need to know you well to say how old you -look-. How old you -are- is a different thing entirely.

Once again, there's nothing rude about someone pointing out a fact. You look young. Deal with it and you'll be a lot happier for it. It's NOT a bad thing, and its only your insecurity about it that's making it an issue in the first place, lol.

The irony.

I am not insecure about myself at all, I would have said I was 13. I just feel that I can say I look young but someone else should not say that.I am not going to lie I get very offended if someone calls me 10 years old when I am 16. If you look the age you are please do not say anything to this post considering you have no idea how it is to go through a day with bad looks when I go through a drive thru or people laugh straight at me in my face. I am not going to lie when that happens I want to just walk away but I just act like they did even say anything.
I will respond no more to this thread and hope a mod locks it because this is a magic discussion not how old you look discussion.lol.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results