Out of this world

T

T-REX

Recently, I had seen a version of out of this world with the spectator sorting out red and blue black cards, blindfolded(I guess). They were face up in the spectators hands. Just wanted to know what if anyone else has seen that?
If yes, could you please link me to it. And does it have a specific name or is it some other magician’s version...?
And is it possible to do it this way?

Note: Don’t want exposure to any paid effect.

T

T-REX

The difference was that the spectator sorted out the backs of the cards rather the the standard(sorting out red and black faces). And a major thing was that there was no switching of piles halfway through.

I am searching for the video for a month and a half and so far have had no luck:( or else I would have linked.

T

T-REX

Never mind, I just found the video and it seems pretty easy to do. It actually is a great great variation. For those of you who would want to see it, here’s the video-

Mar 15, 2018
boardgamegeek.com
I also recommend Galaxian from Stephen Tucker. It is available commercially from Big Blind Media here: Galaxian OOTW. Here's a performance of the effect by Liam Montier:

I first came across this under the name "Back to the Launching Pad", in Michael Breggar's excellent book Back to the Launching Pad, which is available as a 54 page PDF. It offers a fresh approach to Paul Curry's classic "Out Of This World", where the spectator sorts out the red and black cards face-up while blindfolded, only to discover that they have actually sorted out cards with two different coloured backs. I believe Breggar and Tucker worked together in getting this published.

Reactions: Justin.Morris
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results