Overkill

Oct 2, 2008
UK
Jinai.deviantart.com
Hello people, been noming on your cheeseburgars? I was just curious for the ones who bought Colleteral and do actually perform Overkill, what patter do you use for this effect? I mean patter that you guys came up with that suits yourself and not DM, if you know what i mean.

This could also be linked with patter for effects like Role Play or Bad Influence. Im just curious.

Nov 19, 2008
Hello people, been noming on your cheeseburgars? I was just curious for the ones who bought Colleteral and do actually perform Overkill, what patter do you use for this effect? I mean patter that you guys came up with that suits yourself and not DM, if you know what i mean.

This could also be linked with patter for effects like Role Play or Bad Influence. Im just curious.

aw man could you remind me which one is overkill? my sis accidentally deletd my download. just describe the effect

Oct 2, 2008
UK
Jinai.deviantart.com
Sure thing:

A PREDICTION IS WRITTEN AND THE DECK IS HANDED TO THE SPECTATOR
THE SPECTATOR IS HANDED THE DECK AND ASKED TO DEAL ANY CARD FROM ANYWHERE IN THE DECK
THE PREDICTION IS TURNED OVER, THE CARD IS TURNED OVER… A PERFECT PREDICTION IS REVEALED

Nov 19, 2008
personally i would not perform this, there are way to many ways to do it and it isn't that amazing. maybe use it as part of a more complex routine or trick. just a preference.

Dec 7, 2008
UK, Birmingham
i really like teh trick.

maybe u should say, for this effect u should tell them that u will let them onto a little secret. the magic that u do come from skills that we all have in side of us just that most people never just it, even know they can. u tell them that they can do the magic u do as easy as u can, u just need to know how, just need to use the skill they are born with.

explain that they must believe that they can do it or it will not work. if they dont believe their heart is not in it and they can not try as hard. this is good as u get people who go against u to disprove ur mouth-words.

do the trick, show the card. and explain that they knew all along what the card was but the though was so small that it was drown by the rest of there thoughts.

what do u think?

Oct 2, 2008
UK
Jinai.deviantart.com
I think you just opened doors to my creativity again, as i have been scripting for the past few days, and have gotten stuck on this trick, now i can fit this PERFECTLY with bad influence, in a new perspective. Thanks, be in for a suprise.

What about you guys?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results