Overrated and Underrated decks.

Apr 20, 2014
Just something ive been thinking about recently, what decks do you guys think are underrated? Which do you think are overrated?
For me, i would say underrated
-Boardwalk Papers (Handle well, last forever, look great, amazing box, work well for both cardistry and magic)
-Bicycle Eco-I never see anybody use these, yet from my experience they last much longer than standard bikes, andin my opinion the green looks nice
-The Blue Crown's Crown Deck- Handle pretty good, work well for magic and look very good in person

Overrated
-Kings deck- these were really hyped up and i was slightly dissapointed. not to say it isnt a good deck, its just made out to seem alot better than it is
-Black Fontaine (obviously i dont own these as they are not released yet but still) i think black fontaines cross the line between simplistic and plain. the design worked well with color and at that point i wouldve considered it simplistic, but by takingthecolor away and leaving it black I think it is too plain.

What do you guys think about overrated and underrated decks?

Jul 1, 2014
I'm on your side. Boardwalk and Eco are absolutely awesome cuz they handle really great and last for really long.

Nov 20, 2013
Studs by Walgreens are amazing. Thick stock. Holds shape. Nice popping sound. I Love them. My chosen playing cards. But, hard to find.
#BuyStuds.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I hate when you guys start talking like that about your inside stuffs, but I love the feeling my stomach gets when reading it ! :D

Hint: very very soon! Excited and proud of how everything Contraband came together. BIG news coming this week.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results