Owners of 'Bound' by Daniel Madison

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
i was just curious to know as to how, if you do version 1.2, as to how you execute the 'move' to get the card stuck (i cannot go further into it than that for exposure reasons) Only because i think i have found the perfect move for it, and although some may have done it before, i was just wondering if anyone was interested in hearing about it or sharing their ideas... Feel free to PM me so i can clear this up a bit... :D

thanks, joecarr14

ps. it is nothing revolutionary, and is basically the same as he teaches it, just with a few subtle differences and it can become a bit more visual..

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
i was trying not to expose but that is the case yes... its very visual and has pretty decent angles...

btw im freaked out because my xbox live gamertag is exactly 'VagueTheory' and ive never heard or seen it before... :D

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
no it does not but it teaches a move that is the same theory... if you want to learn it get daniel garcias 'blueprints' or volume 1 in his dvd series...

i thought that the ego change was the best thing to do though.... anyone have any different ideas? :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results