Palming help

Hello all,

I have recently come back to my copy of Erdnase in an effort to perfect my palming techinique, which at the moment, sucks.

I have 2 questions:

1- On the Erdnase Bottom Palm, you can see my fingers "flutter" when I am doing the palming action. I know Dai Vernon has talked about anchoring the indexfinger, but I don't exactly understand this. Any help?

2- Ernest Earick one Hand bottom palm. After I get the E palm #1 down, does anyone have tips on this move?

Last question- Would anyone reccomend the DVD Carney on Palming?

-Dan

Jul 14, 2008
I do not own Carney on Palming DVD, but I highly suggest you to do it because he seems a very good teacher. Besides, this dvd has more information on palming than Jason England Foundations.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
A lot of palming is knacky and usually it's going to take time for it to get good. So just slowly work on it, take a break and then get back to it.

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
I strongly recommend Carney's DVD. I do not do palming regularly by any means, but in those few instances I have, Carney's DVD has helped A LOT.

He teaches techniques, executions, styles, and hand position and how the hand should look when plaming.

GET HIS DVD

Sep 2, 2007
London
John Carney's DVD is the best resource on palming I've come across. Of course, get your foundations from Erdnase, but the DVD is absolutely brilliant.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results