Panic or Distortion

Nov 28, 2007
I have purchased Witness and TrN and I love Witness - it's so simple to set up and perform yet still has a 'WOW' effect. TrN is just too complicated - the effect is good but it doesn't suit my style.

It's not that I don't like gimmicks - I use a 'Ring-flite' to make coins disappear, as it's simple to setup ( a few seconds) and easy to use. Simplicity and minimal sleight-of-hand is the criteria here.

For people who have these effects please advise me which one is more like Witness - Panic or Distortion or even both?

Theory11 - have you thought of supplying the gimmick for TrN?

I think that Distortion is more like Witness. It has minimal set up and has little sleight of hand and the sleight of hand that it does have is pretty simple. Panic is great as well but takes a lot more skill in my opinion.

As for the gimmick for TnR, it's not that hard to make once you get the hang of it.

Nov 20, 2007
If you are going to buy one or the other I would buy Panic. I have get crazy reactions becasue the illution is so strong. They both of course use gimmicks anfd people like both but I like panic better. Lee has done wonders with it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results