Panic Performance Help

Nov 2, 2007
Norway
so i bought Panic some time ago and ive watched the DVD many times of times and really tried to get my handling down. the first way explained in the DVD is rather easy, but seriously i do not dare to perform this trick even if i do everything perfect.

could someone who has performed this trick several times tell me how they get away with it and has there been any case where they figure you out?

please send a PM so we can really talk about the gimmick.

if you are unsure that i have Panic just ask me a question first in a PM.

in before some smart ass points it out:

i know its explained on the DVD that you will be nervous doing the trick for the first time etc.

Sep 1, 2007
USA
no one ever questions it

if you dump it in you back pocket as you get the deck out of there... you end clean

seriously it works... just dont worry

I've performed Panic to the most annoying of hecklers I could imagine, and they had to freaking idea. Trust me, you may be wary using the gimmick but, if you make everything your doing as natural as possible you will aboslutely flabbergast your audiences.

If you want a little help, PM me for a way to end clean with a tiny bit of misdirection. I use this method when I perform, and if you do it front of the mirror it looks natural. So, if your interested PM me, and just prove that you own the gimmick and such (explain, or pictures whatever).

Good Luck!

-Happy Holidays,
-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results