Panic

Aug 31, 2007
This looks awesome, I mean how visual and stunning does this effect look, I can't wait to buy this wonderful trick.

Hayden.

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
why is this topic in this section???

it doesnt bne long here

we SERIOUSLY NEED MODS!!!!

this forum is messy, clogged, and has 500 people saying "this is great" "looking forward to this" and other crap like that

where the hell are the mods???

Sep 9, 2007
I receive the dvd. And I was really disappointed...
FIRST : It's a gimmicked trick. Of course we could have guessed. "No sleight.No funny moves." so...

BUT IT'S WRITTEN NOWHERE CLEARLY !!

THEN: The gimmick (in any case, mine) is really not beautiful. And its really not credible...I try to do the trick maybe 10times (to differents people of course) and i always get caught...and yes believe me i work the effect to hell and i master it. but th egimmick is just so childish...

So ive got one question for Theory 11... Are u joking??

Actually, There's 2 (yes TWO) reviews on the page that mention the gimmick.

http://www.theory11.com/tricks/panic.php

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I receive the dvd. And I was really disappointed...
FIRST : It's a gimmicked trick. Of course we could have guessed. "No sleight.No funny moves." so...

BUT IT'S WRITTEN NOWHERE CLEARLY !!

THEN: The gimmick (in any case, mine) is really not beautiful. And its really not credible...I try to do the trick maybe 10times (to differents people of course) and i always get caught...and yes believe me i work the effect to hell and i master it. but th egimmick is just so childish...

So ive got one question for Theory 11... Are u joking??

You're going to make an entire deck of cards vanish cleanly before the spectators eyes and you expect the trick to be gimmickless? My gimmick is flawless and beautiful.
If you are upset with your purchase, then feel free to contact customer support and take advantage of their money back guarantee.

Oct 6, 2007
Panic is a killer, ingenious effect.

i.m.o., its the best T11 effect so far. When i first saw the gimmick, my jaw just dropped, as if i had just been blown away by the effect. I just started talking to myself, "OMG" , "OMG" i kept repeating. The gimmick is more than ingenious, its just...indescribable. The illusion is just crazy.

This should be a no thinker, just get it- you won't regret it. Its the only dvd ive been wawtching over and over, so so that when i do get around to performing it- people PANIC.

Sorry that this isnt a real review, just wanted to say what i did.

Get Panic- its just scary..

Nov 2, 2007
Norway
im a bit skeptical about the gimmick tbh

i also noticed that he performs it for the same people that Lee Asher did in Witness. now whats up with that?

I'll go ahead and post my thoughts on this effect don't worry just a mini review. The teaching of the effect was in depth but Aaron Fisher didn't seem to enthusiastic about his own effect his energy level was not what I expected for an effect of this magnitude. Second I am very disappointed in the performance section. There were only two performances on the DVD which in turn doesn't give the visuals for different settings using his effect. Now the gimmick is genius in every-way and I would suggest this effect to anyone concerned about buying it. I give it a 4 out of 5. I know short review but to the point.

Nov 30, 2007
New Zealand
Panic looks great. Aaron performed this for me and a buddy of mine at the castle a while back and I wasn't even in front of him I was on his left side and it couldn't look cleaner. Everybody should buy this right now.... stop reading this... just buy it.

By the way If you havn't done so already get Aaron's Paper Engine book, it's one of the best magic books around.

Hey,

I would buy it if they had an instant download! T11 should really make instant downloads for everything, unless they require gimmicks/props that cannot be made at home.

Thanks,
Rajitha

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Hey,

I would buy it if they had an instant download! T11 should really make instant downloads for everything, unless they require gimmicks/props that cannot be made at home.

Thanks,
Rajitha

That's the case. Panic, Distortion, (now out of circulation) Digital Dissolve all required gimmicks. But as far as I know, everything excluding The Trilogy by Dan & Dave is available for Instant Download.

Nov 30, 2007
New Zealand
That's the case. Panic, Distortion, (now out of circulation) Digital Dissolve all required gimmicks. But as far as I know, everything excluding The Trilogy by Dan & Dave is available for Instant Download.

Hey,

Yeah I thought it was one of those gimmicks you can make at home, like TnR for example. They have an Instant Download for that but they still teach you how to make the gimmick, i'm guessing.

So it must be the kind of gimmick you can't make at home.

Thanks,
Rajitha

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Hey,

Yeah I thought it was one of those gimmicks you can make at home, like TnR for example. They have an Instant Download for that but they still teach you how to make the gimmick, i'm guessing.

So it must be the kind of gimmick you can't make at home.

Thanks,
Rajitha

You could make the Distortion gimmick if you sacrificed probably a year of time trying to make it, and you would have to have prior knowledge of it works, and crazy awesome ninja skills that only Danny Garcia possesses, but yes, it is theoretically possible.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results