Paul Harris' Whack Your Pack - Live... in a Santa Hat

Great video and good performance, I enjoyed it.
Is it bad (ethically speaking) if I wish to perform this trick, using my own patter and everything, but without purchasing it? I figured it out (not trying to brag, sorry) and this looks like so much fun to perform. But why buy it if I figured it out? I'm not trying to start an arguement, I know there are tricks with exceptions to this and I do not do this with every trick I perform. Its just fairly simple so I dont feel a need to buy it when I know how its done. (again, not trying to show off, sorry if it comes off that way.)

That is an ethics issue that will be debated until the end of time. Let me just say that you will get an priceless amount of information if you purchase the book that this is from (AOA volume 3).

C

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
^^ Tru dat. Out of all the magic stuff I've bought, the AOA series is one of the best. You can't beat the effects in it. No filler, every sing piece of magic described in the pages is nothing but real astonishment. :)

I love the word astonishment, and I absolutely love the little story about the bookstore lady and the "moment of astonishment" in the begininng of the first book. The essay on astonishement is amazing also.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results