Penn & Teller Playing Cards

I have recently went to Penn & Teller show in Vegas. Actually, I saw them last night. they are amazing and I have both of them sign my SHADOW MASTER deck, I'll post the pics on this tread if I get my scanner to work.

ok back to the topic. I bought their playing cards and found out they are genius. It's basically a gaff deck and it's well made. I don't know how to describe it. You can only found out the answer for your self by buying it. I'll upload their playing cards on this tread if I can find my self a picture camera.

I have recently went to Penn & Teller show in Vegas. Actually, I saw them last night. they are amazing and I have both of them sign my SHADOW MASTER deck, I'll post the pics on this tread if I get my scanner to work.

ok back to the topic. I bought their playing cards and found out they are genius. It's basically a gaff deck and it's well made. I don't know how to describe it. You can only found out the answer for your self by buying it. I'll upload their playing cards on this tread if I can find my self a picture camera.

i didn't know they had a deck...:confused: does it have their own design, or is it like a bike deck?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results