Performance art!

I was at a concert yesterday. Viewing the BEST SHOW of my life.... I went there, did some magic between bands and had a great time, got a few numbers all that jazz.
The good bands were Foxy Shazam and Peach cake look them up, and if they play close to you, check them out. So anyway, at the end of the show, the lead singer of the headlining band Foxy Shazam, Sean Eric Nally did this head banging crawl thing on his knees and elbows, while the spectators of the concert were instructed to stand with there legs spread while he could go underneath them, and he went well over 50 yards doing this strange ritual of baby head banging. While he was doing this, his lead guitarist kept yelling "DO NOT F*** WITH PERFORMANCE ART!" "DO NOT F*** WITH PERFORMANCE ART!" This was happening at about 10:30 in the downtown capital of texas. The music capital of the world. So I felt hungover this mourning, and didn't have anything to drink last night, so I think it had to do with these bands Peach Cake and Foxy Shazam making me think why the hell are they doing this. So what does this have to do with magic? I used to think is it what your spectators want to see, or what you like to do? No matter what the answer this will have a huge impact on your popularity/ celebrity status. But it still depends on you if this impact goes positivly or negativly. Feel go at what you do, have fun. Astonishing the darkness out of a single person for a single moment is what I live for! Bring there life into the light where I reside. Thank You for your time and please take a few more moments and respond.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results