Placing An Order

Sep 1, 2007
hey. I made an order the other day ( got distortion and panic, they look amazing ) anyway, after i put in my card details a page came up showing my order number and a list of the items i purchased, but it didn't show a confirmation page so i was just wondering if anyway knew if i have placed my order correctly because it still hasn't shipped and i used the fastest shipping method.

p.s i live in scotland so i dunno if that will be the reason it hasn't shipped yet.

Sep 2, 2007
Belgium
I had the same problem. When i placed my order i did get an email with the receipt, so i think the order was placed well, but when i login i see it's not shipped yet. When i know more, i will post it here.

Sep 1, 2007
thanks man. i never got an email though. do you think that means i haven't placed it properly. Maybe its just because its a new site and they haven't worked out all the kinks yet

Sep 1, 2007
I had the same problem. When i placed my order i did get an email with the receipt, so i think the order was placed well, but when i login i see it's not shipped yet. When i know more, i will post it here.

i saw your post and went to check mine..and yea its the same for me says not shipped yet

Sep 1, 2007
ok cool, so we are all on the same boat. That makes me feel a little better.

did you get an email saying you placed an order cause i never

Sep 1, 2007
ok cool, so we are all on the same boat. That makes me feel a little better.

did you get an email saying you placed an order cause i never

yes i did receive an order receipt after i checkout successfully...this is like a standard procedure for any online website that sells stuff

if you didnt get yours i suggest you submit a ticket immediately

Sep 2, 2007
Belgium
Yeah, this email should be sent to you automaticly. You might want to check your 'unwanted post' folder first because maybe it's been there the whole time.

As for the holiday, i didn't know there was a holiday either, but when i check now it's still not shipped and we are tuesday today so...

If anywone has more info, plz post!

Cheers.

el jokke

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results