Playing Card Recommendations

Jun 2, 2013
Hello T11,

I posted a similar thread on a different subforum but got literally no feedback, so I'll just try general discussion...

I want a borderless, flexible, soft, red backed card that is air cushioned, preferably linen finish. I'm coping with Bees, but I dislike having to break in the cards for a while before they soften up.

Any suggestions?

c.t

Apr 17, 2013
Australia
Artifice over at Ellusionist are quite thin and flexible, purple and red are black bordered, not technically borderless i know but get some if its to your taste.

Jun 2, 2013
I know that there are tons of awesome cards out there such as the Artifice, but those premium decks are a little too expensive.

After doing some more research, I'm thinking of just sticking to red Bees.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Larry, I currently only perform and for the price like Bicycles Gold Seal Richard Turner Decks. They are just like regular Bicycles, however they are cut differently so that they farrow and handle nicely.

Jan 29, 2011
The District
I want a borderless, flexible, soft, red backed card that is air cushioned, preferably linen finish.
My first thought before you said "Bees" was... "Bees". =)
Work 'em in for half an hour, and you've got a reasonably priced deck that mostly matches your requirements.

Jun 2, 2013
@Rick: Wow, a Bicycle design on a bee stock sounds really great. They are bordered, but I can still use this in all my non-card manipulating performances. They are also not that expensive. My question is: what is the difference between this deck and the Masters deck?

Actually, the red Bees perfectly match my requirements once I break the deck in. It is funny that with all the harsh requirements I set on a playing card, the answer was actually in front of my eyes the whole time.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results