Please watch and comment...

Hey man, it's great that you can do all of this stuff in front of a camera, but it would be great if you could get out there and perform! It would be such a great change of pace!

I have some tips, I noticed that you used your body to square up the cards a bit, try to use only your hands. It's hard to get used to but it is worth it. Also, loosen up a bit, you were as stiff as a tree... just relax, and loosen up to make your moves smoother and look less "forced".

When performing for a camera try NOT to go out of frame... just a tip.

Keep up the magic!

Mitchell

Sep 3, 2007
Canada, Quebec
For your click change, your clean-up could have been better (let the card drop ~ don't hold it).

I think the axis-change was nicely done and nice catch at 2:39 :).

But be careful that you are out of view sometimes while doing the changes (for example, Tivo).

You might need to practice the molecule-2, the pack should be on the other one after the TG flip~.

Still need a lot of practices; Keep it up ~ :)

(by the way you might need to work on the mechanics of the change at 1:06...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 6, 2007
Hey,

I've seen most of your videos. You've got some really good stuff going on, but I think you're falling into the trap of a person that buys every thing out there because it looks cool, practices for an hour, does it to a video camera and calls themselves a magician.

Im not trying to put you down, but try to avoid this trap. You've shown KNOWLEDGE of a lot of tricks and sleights, but no SKILL. What I mean is that you've bought so many effects and not practised them at all.

PRACTISE A LOT MORE!!!! You really aren't very smooth, but with practise I know you'll get much smoother, natural and better!

Like other people said work on the smoothness, and staying in frame of the camera. But with practice you will defintaley improve.

P.S
I dont know if im going crazy but i swear i could hear the MSN alert noise in the background at times in the video:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results