Popular People...

Oct 6, 2007
You guys notice. only the 'popular' people who have posted videos before get their videos featured? It never put my videos on there, but maybe cause i suck, but for the other people that submit great videos and dont get featured, and only the popular peoples videos being featured? i think its just not fair. i'm sorry but i lost some (SOME)respect for theory11...

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
Not sure what you're talking about, sorry!

Personally, I only check through the cardistry videos in the submission queue. For cardistry videos, I don't look at who made it. I look at moves, presentation, originality, video quality.

If you're talking about magic, beats me! :)

Sep 2, 2007
Uhh I don't think you know what your talking about. I've had a bad reputation when I first joined t11 but my video was still on the front page?

And btw will you people stop giving me bad ratings without a comment,every time there a new submision. I wonder why?!?

Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
If the videos don't make it through the process then it obviously wasn't that good of a video. And I thank T11 for doing that, even though some do slip through....

Sep 2, 2007
You guys notice. only the 'popular' people who have posted videos before get their videos featured? It never put my videos on there, but maybe cause i suck, but for the other people that submit great videos and dont get featured, and only the popular peoples videos being featured? i think its just not fair. i'm sorry but i lost some (SOME)respect for theory11...

The reason those people get multiple videos featured is that they consistently produce quality videos worth posting.

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Hmmm...

I submitted a video in early October. About a week later I was talking to WhiteMagic on MSN (one of the "popular" people.) He said that he was going to upload a video to the Media section. About three hours later it was on the front page... Richard?

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
Was it cardistry? I don't know. I actually just started taking on cardistry submissions with the last few that were posted, so I can't tell you what happened there.

All I can tell you is that who made it generally doesn't affect whether I'll accept it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results