Porper Card Clip :(

Sep 22, 2007
I just bought to one for e decks and i ordered six packs of shadow masters and i already have 12 packs of guardians (second edition) and it turns out the shadow masters are a super tight fit i put it in there with a lot of force but a ghost deck fit perfectly and then the guardians i tried the regular guard clip then the porper both are super tight fits. I can not believe it the decks i wanna keep in perfect condition get destroyed when i place them in because it was such a tight fit that it scratched the hell out of both boxes why is this card clip better then others im pissed because the guardians are airflow and wont fit and shadow masters wont fit. A regular pack of bikes fits perfectly in the card clip and a regular pack of ghosts fits perfectly in the e size clip. Any suggestions and how tight is it supposed to be when you first slide a deck in

Input appreciated

thanks

Adam

Oct 6, 2007
its because the stock of the card is thicker making them use a slightly bigger box. it happened to me too if u compare a masters box to a regular bikes box its slightly bigger due to the stock of the cards. hope it helped!

Sep 1, 2007
I would go to E and get their expanded Porper Clip. I know they are expensive but it is more about what it would be worth to you to keep your cards in mint condition.

Sep 1, 2007
Actually, I've found that my Shadow Masters are a very tight fit as well. More so than my red and blue masters. Interesting..

Aug 31, 2007
Firstly, please post with proper punctuation and grammar.

Secondly, if it's a new Porper, you may wish to expand the opening by pulling the opening apart for a while. I destroyed the box of a regular bike when I tried using my brand new Porper, but after "loosening" it a bit, now it's perfect, and my cards are in good condition for a longer period of time.

Thirdly, the Porper card clip is known to be the best because it looks simplistic, nice, sleek, and yet it does heavy-duty work on your cards by applying EVEN pressure on all points of the deck.

- harapan. magic!

Sep 1, 2007
I've heard from one of the guys working at Ellusionist that ink make the cards thicker, and the Shadows has a lot of black ink on it.

Nov 25, 2007
UK
Im fairly sure that you shouldnt have to force a deck of cards into either size of porper. If your pushing them in and feel it getting harder to do so, stop. Take out the jokers and/or advertising cards, and try again. I had the same problem with my red Masters deck, but now it fits in perfectly after experimenting with the number of cards to leave in.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results