Potential, a card trick by me

A

A J

Hello
1st i wanna say that you got some-what of a good performance
2nd i wanna say that this trick is not yours, this trick was invented by Houdini not you
but anyway its good

Oct 19, 2012
bangalore
Hello
1st i wanna say that you got some-what of a good performance
2nd i wanna say that this trick is not yours, this trick was invented by Houdini not you
but anyway its good
Houdini ???!! can u please give me the link to the Houdinis trick ??? Well i know a houdini's rubberband trick where only card shoots out of the deck , but in my trick the chosen card wraped in rubberband shoots out . Anyways if you have any link to the trick which looks like mine please post it ...PEACE :)

Aug 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
This is purely criticism, so don't take it the wrong way. I think that the trick, with a good presentation would be an awesome trick. But, you're video, was not good. I personally didn't like the slides telling me what you were doing. If you're going to perform for the camera, at least have some patter to go with the trick. I do not believe that you actually created this effect. Just practice, practice, practice and get some patter. You can do it.

A

A J

theres no video for Houdini doing this trick
but i think it was published in a book
the only difference with your trick that the card shoot out with the rubber band on it
thats the only difference here
and that does not make it YOUR trick, it make YOUR version of the trick

Oct 19, 2012
bangalore
Guys has anyone here seen a card and rubber band trick ,in which a card wrapped in rubber band shoots out of the deck?? I guess no .... And using same props which was used in an another trick doesnt make the trick i created as a COPY or anything, there are thousands of trick with a deck of cards but you cant say that the tricks COPY of one another .......so lets make it clear Hodinis card trick and my card trick has a lots of difference because i know both the tricks . I also like trixel but it doesnt look anything like mine . PEACE :)

Aug 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Guys has anyone here seen a card and rubber band trick ,in which a card wrapped in rubber band shoots out of the deck?? I guess no .... And using same props which was used in an another trick doesnt make the trick i created as a COPY or anything, there are thousands of trick with a deck of cards but you cant say that the tricks COPY of one another .......so lets make it clear Hodinis card trick and my card trick has a lots of difference because i know both the tricks . I also like trixel but it doesnt look anything like mine . PEACE :)

To be honest with you, I believe I have seen an effect like that. I don't want you to think that I am bashing you. I am not at all. I love that you're trying to different things with the IDEA of another effect. The reason I say that it isn't your effect, is simply because its not an original thought that you thought about. You did not come up with the idea of using a rubber band to capture a card. But, like I said from the beginning, it is a good idea. And with some good patter, it would be even better.

Oct 19, 2012
bangalore
To be honest with you, I believe I have seen an effect like that. I don't want you to think that I am bashing you. I am not at all. I love that you're trying to different things with the IDEA of another effect. The reason I say that it isn't your effect, is simply because its not an original thought that you thought about. You did not come up with the idea of using a rubber band to capture a card. But, like I said from the beginning, it is a good idea. And with some good patter, it would be even better.

thank you ... And if you find a video of the trick which looks like mine please post it here ...it would be a really help to make this trick even more powerful :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results