Powerful!

Nov 30, 2020
I am looking for tricks as powerful, visual and clean as venom, red pill (ramsay), VDP (john van der put), revive (duane), in a flash (sankey), haunted deck (yigal), rizer (arm version). For those of you who have not got some of these tricks I would highly recommend them, they are ridiculous. For those of you who can help me please respond with something amazing and clean as these.

Reactions: WorkerBee
Dec 22, 2019
I am looking for tricks as powerful, visual and clean as venom, red pill (ramsay), VDP (john van der put), revive (duane), in a flash (sankey), haunted deck (yigal), rizer (arm version). For those of you who have not got some of these tricks I would highly recommend them, they are ridiculous. For those of you who can help me please respond with something amazing and clean as these.
I'd suggest checking out the Art of Astonishment books by Paul Harris and the work of Dan and Dave

Reactions: justliving
Nov 30, 2020
I'd suggest checking out the Art of Astonishment books by Paul Harris and the work of Dan and Dave
I’ve just read volume one and checked out some of dan and daves stuff thanks for the response but not quite what I’m looking for trying to find some real show stoppers hahaha something as visual and mad as metal 4 by Eric jones and VDP by Jon van Der put or even double deception

Dec 22, 2019
Then I'd suggest Darkslide (Gimmick by Chris Ramsay), VCM (DVD by Eric Chien), Bend by Manny Lindenfeld (A download here at TXI), Edge by Mathieu Bich (TXI), Level One (A Vanishing Inc's classic), Silhouette by Tobias Dostal (a quite expensive one, but totally worth it), AIR by Alain Simonov and Shin Lim and Tarantula 2.0 by Yigal Mesika.
Those are what come to mind for me.

Reactions: justliving
Feb 4, 2021
optical deceptions sold right in here look great. yes, they are for a virtual audience but they are visual and to the point. just something to consider. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results