practice

Nov 3, 2014
Is there a word missing...? But there is a saying: It takes 10,000hours to become good at something. So the sooner the better.

Oct 8, 2014
USA
You can practice for as long as you choose. The harder the trick the more I would practice until it became natural and smooth. You want to make sure it looks natural and smooth when you perform. Practice in front of a mirror. Practice a lot. Also there is more than one thing to practice. moves, presentation, and scripting. Practice a lot more than you perform and keep practicing even when you are good so you don't lose it.

Oct 14, 2007
Seattle
ZaidA,

No one here will be able give you a straight forward answer such as "2 hours a night". It depends on your individual goals in regards on what you want to do as well as the time you have available outside your responsibilities. For me personally, I will practice an effect until the presentation and sleights flow throughout the performance without having to think about it at all. There is never really an ending point when it comes to any hobby or profession really. You will always will be learning and you will always be improving if you stay consistent as well as persistent with your goals.

Hope that helps!

~Ryan

Oct 30, 2014
The more i practice its better, off course, but only thing is i don't have much free time so I always prefer using and creating the tricks that don't require much of practice :(

Jul 13, 2014
That's fine, it all depends on what you want to learn. There's lots of amazing magic based on the glide, or self working principles. Just make sure you practice until you can really do it well, and don't expect to be doing false deals or the like. Those kind of moves take years.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results