Prepaid Master Card

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
does anybody have these, master cards, like visa,or has had them in the past??? if so, do you have to register them to make online purchases?

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
i literally got my prepaid master card today lol

im in canada and i got the "titanium card" found at the "money mart"
go to mastercard.com, go through the pages until you get to prepaid master cards, and you can find a store or whats avaible in your area

for me it was a 21$ activation fee...and i just transfered money from my chequing account onto the card
theres a monthly fee of 7.50$ ONLY if you have money on the card, so you can extract all the money on the card before the fee is due and you are not charged the 7.50

you need 2 forms of identification, and a contact info of a family member/close friend (not living in your house)

Sep 8, 2007
i literally got my prepaid master card today lol

im in canada and i got the "titanium card" found at the "money mart"
go to mastercard.com, go through the pages until you get to prepaid master cards, and you can find a store or whats avaible in your area

for me it was a 21$ activation fee...and i just transfered money from my chequing account onto the card
theres a monthly fee of 7.50$ ONLY if you have money on the card, so you can extract all the money on the card before the fee is due and you are not charged the 7.50

you need 2 forms of identification, and a contact info of a family member/close friend (not living in your house)

whoa your not trying to tell me that i have to pay 21 dollars just so i can put money into a card which will be emptied in less than 2 days? :eek:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results