presentation ideas?

Apr 26, 2013
Hey guys,
I was hoping to get some suggestions on presentation for an effect. I've had a temporary tattoo reveal for quite some time but never used it till now. I didn't like the idea of it being tempo so I pasted it on my phone case. (See pic) the original effect is on ellusionist stained skin I believe. The performer bets money he can find the selected card with one hand. He then proceeds to try and fails but he has had his other hand on the dollar bill the whole time and reveals the ink of the bill has transferred to his palm but the writing says spade 5 revealing the selected card.
I however put the tattoo on my phone case to reveal the selection. Instead of my hand on the bills, I place my phone on top to secure the bills down on the table. I force the card and reveal it under the phone case but I can't think of a presentation that makes sense of it. I use the bet as incentive for the bills but can't connect it to the phone reveal. Sorry for the messy description, its real late here lol Sorry for the low quality photo as well

Attachments

• IMG_20140826_015421.jpg
    IMG_20140826_015421.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results