Pressure Fan Improvement needed

Jan 23, 2023
I need some help on my pressure fan. As you can see from the picture, part of it is, well, let's say, kind of OK. But the beginning portion (to the left in the picture) is all bunched up. I can't seem to get those to spread out. Those are the cards that are on the bottom of the deck and are the first ones to appear in the fan. Any advice is welcome. Many thanks!

Attachments

• 20230202_113248.jpg
    20230202_113248.jpg
    964.7 KB · Views: 142

ID4

Aug 20, 2010
Without a video it hard to tell what you have done. Also because the deck is face up the cards that are not spreading are at that the top of the deck, not the bottom of the deck.

It may be an issue on how you are gripping the deck. I think your index, middle and ring fingers may not be contacting the first few cards at the top of the deck. Which is causing the spread

Jun 18, 2019
West Bengal, India
It may be an issue on how you are gripping the deck. I think your index, middle and ring fingers may not be contacting the first few cards at the top of the deck.

This.
It may also be that your hand strength hasn't developed enough and hence you can only apply the required amount of pressure once the first bunch of cards is no longer involved.

Jan 7, 2024
I need some help on my pressure fan. As you can see from the picture, part of it is, well, let's say, kind of OK. But the beginning portion (to the left in the picture) is all bunched up. I can't seem to get those to spread out. Those are the cards that are on the bottom of the deck and are the first ones to appear in the fan. Any advice is welcome. Many thanks!
Here is a saving grace answer to all your questions re pressure fan from December Boys

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results