Pressure

Dec 18, 2009
Can any balloon be used?
Can you use an object besides a cell phone?(for people wihtout cellphones...)
Does it require gimmicks?

May 3, 2008
1. Almost any balloon can be used. The size doesn't matter too much as long as it's a reasonably normal sized balloon. It doesn't have to be a special balloon.

2. Yes but you are limited. You can push things like iPod's and decks of cards in the balloon but you can push a baseball in or something.

3. No. It is not gimmicked in any way nor is there a setup. It's completely impromptu.

Apr 1, 2009
California
no gimmicks whatsoever. just a balloon

Any balloon. except the sculpting balloons. but you'll want to experiment.

any object... or just about... you'll want to experiment

Oct 20, 2008
Austin, TX area
By sculpting balloons do you mean like those ones clowns use? lol...
Not just clowns, but yes. Sculpting balloons are the long ones that one twists to make various items out of.

<almost-unrelated rant>
I am mad at my brother in law for not returning any of our phone calls since last Christmas. Now he (and his wife) decided the whole family needs to drive to his house for this year's Christmas party. I'll be bringing my sculpting balloons, talking all the family kids into eating sugary foods, then making balloon swords for every one of them.

Next year he better return our calls.
</rant>

Anyway, the dvd does a very good job explaining what can and can not be used with the balloon. As stated before, your average balloon will work just fine.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
<almost-unrelated rant>
I am mad at my brother in law for not returning any of our phone calls since last Christmas. Now he (and his wife) decided the whole family needs to drive to his house for this year's Christmas party. I'll be bringing my sculpting balloons, talking all the family kids into eating sugary foods, then making balloon swords for every one of them.

</rant>

Hahaha. Awesome. :3

<almost-unrelated rant>

</rant>

Love it! :)
I love the fact that people are getting more and more creative with just ****ing some one up. Got to love life :).

Mikk.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results