Prices

Aug 30, 2007
Laugh it up Raiker. Very well played. But you should know that I'm gonna get you back sometime sooner than you think and I'm gonna have Wayne or JB tape it and I'm gonna post it on the media section and then you're gonna cry like a little girl.

Dana

Aug 30, 2007
Okay Sean. How bout this? Me and Wayne against you and Raiker the next time we're all at the same place at the same time. It'll be a practical joke war and we'll film it for the forums.

Dana

Sep 3, 2007
Kentucky - Temporarily
Okay Sean. How bout this? Me and Wayne against you and Raiker the next time we're all at the same place at the same time. It'll be a practical joke war and we'll film it for the forums.

Dana

You think you're big stuff just cause you filmed KAOS huh? You're child's play kid, but challenge accepted. Raiker and I will be on our guard. Watch your backs fellas. : |

i personally feel the prices are quite good (mainly as im british and there only like 15pounds) but i still do feel the prices are very well worth what ive seen so far, plus out input lets the awesome team create more visual and hard hitting effects, like leaving a tip at a resturant, were giving them a tip for great service and much more to come!

Sep 1, 2007
maybe the prices are okay but it's still just one-trick DVDs and/or gimmick... where's the "revolution" in magic that was so hyped up over the past weeks? they could have just released these tricks and made some good $$$..

Instead they hype them up , and shoot a lot of high-quality on-location video, edit it a LOT, and pimp it to the world for weeks... THIS is what we're paying for, really.

Sep 3, 2007
It still feels pretty insane with Aaron Fisher being in the company along with the Buck Twins. Not to mention to creative genius that is Mathieu Bich! The effects they are selling are pretty underground material as well so it is pretty cutting edge. Oooooo, almost forgot, CHRIS KENNER!

Vince,

Great to hear from you man. Do understand everything that goes into the production of one of our products. Keep into account EVERYTHING that's involved, not just the video itself. We've made sure the best-of-the-best are all bundled into to each product we release. "Hand crafted coins by Jamie Schoolcraft" on the Digital Dissolve page should be evidence of that. Do note that we've tried to price all of our items as tight as humanly possible.

We value your input and appreciate it tremendously. Just know that your concerns are being read by our entire staff, and are highly valuable to us. As canned as that sounds, it's the absolute truth.

Let me know what you guys think!

I agree, because I checked now the Jaime Schoolcraft web site and I saw that the silver/copper coins cost $50 and here on T11 you get the coins and a professional, high resolution, instructional DVD for just $34.95.

-The Illusionist

wpt1031

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Toledo Ohio
Quite honestly I don't think any of these dvds are overpriced. Distortion if its the gimmick I think it is that is at least around 15-20 dollars at least. So now you paid 5 dollars plus shipping for a instructional dvd so far so good. Digital Disolve obviously has been covered because boy howdy those are some fine coins if I do say so myself. As for Panic I bet the gimmick isn't cheap to make. So in my opinion for what i'm paying for its all good.

Sep 1, 2007
^^Exactly, how can you say Panic and Distortion is overpriced if you don't know what the gimmicks are?

We know to an extent what the D.D gimmicks are, and they aren't overpriced by any means.

These DVDs are not over priced at all, Theory 11 said they would revolutionize magic, not price tags. The gimmick for Distortion was going for 34 to 45 dollars and thats without a DVD and without shipping. Distortion here is 25 dollars without shipping, but it includes the gimmick and also the DVD. Thats 10 to 20 dollar difference and on top of a training DVD. Panic is also the same way, how much would the gimmick cost on its own? The time that they took to make those DVDs and to produce them has a cost as well, its not all done without money.

As for anyone who's planning to buy these things to expose, I have an eye on you. :mad:

- Charles :cool:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results