Problem with Marcus Eddie's 'Stairway'

Jan 9, 2012
I bought 'Stairway' yesterday, and have been playing around with my rubber bands for hours ever since.

However, I've encountered quite a bit of difficulty with the band setup for this routine. No matter how many times I watch Marcus do it, I can't seem to have the bands behave as they're supposed to.

If anybody has any advice for me and doesn't want to risk exposure, please PM me and I'd be happy to talk!

Aug 25, 2012
If you can show me some sort of proof that you purchased stairway I would be more than happy to help you better understand the set-up

Aug 25, 2012
Just screen shot the receipt or something like that i don't want to help if you haven't purchased it, I believe you but I just want to make sure

Jan 9, 2012
@ WyattSB--you were exactly right, lol! I figured out what I was doing wrong.

Also, it help so much to place the paperclip as close to the band as possible..doing this will minimize any chances of the bill jumping off the bands are flopping around. Just my two cents. Awesome effect.

Dec 29, 2011
@ WyattSB--you were exactly right, lol! I figured out what I was doing wrong.

Also, it help so much to place the paperclip as close to the band as possible..doing this will minimize any chances of the bill jumping off the bands are flopping around. Just my two cents. Awesome effect.

Glad to help, it is quite neat, I've gotten quite some mileage out of it.

Jan 9, 2012
This is something that can always be carried on you, and it can be done in many
situations. It's such a great effect for those two reasons.

May 8, 2013
i just purchased this effect and i have no idea how to set up the effect. Whenever i try the set up it just fails

Dec 29, 2011
If you're having trouble even to get it working, then I think the best thing for anyone tell you is to watch the video very slowly and carefully, and follow as best you can until you can do it, it sounds like you're missing one small thing, maybe two bands are crossing over the wrong way or something. It will still feel weird and impractical when you can do it, like I said before, just keep doing it, over and over, it is slightly knacky, but soon you'll be able to do it with no cover right in front of specs as long as you're in an off beat, I usually do it when I ask them to inspect the receipt/bill that is going to pass through the bands.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results