problem with One hand popover by Aaron Fisher

May 25, 2019
Hello guys,I'm having trouble with this great move by Mr. Fisher but I've watched his tutorial about ten times and still can't get the idea of "extending his second finger" to set free the card. I know english is not my native language but I never had any problem with magic tutorials. If someone can help me I would be truly thankful!! This is driving me crazy.

Apr 4, 2020
Wyoming
I watched the tutorial and it looks easy but really isn't. Its catching on your middle finger? Could try to outjog the card more if I'm understanding your problem

May 25, 2019
Problem is, i don't understand well when Aaron Fisher says extend your finger cause in the video the finger doesn't even move.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
He means to straighten your second finger, while keeping your third finger on the card you're 'popping'.

May 25, 2019
He means to straighten your second finger, while keeping your third finger on the card you're 'popping'.
I've been trying to do the same, however the reason why I think it's not working for me is because at the end you in fact are using the ring finger to lift the card, at least from the middle of the move to the final position. It's minimum.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
You don't lift the card. It gets dragged around by friction, then a slight push into place is all you need when you do it correctly.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results