Processing Order

Dec 9, 2023
Hello,
I’m quite concerned about the order I placed several days ago. Initially it was supposed to be shipped around the 13th, then they updated it to the 18th and until now nothing…
I don’t understand why is taking so long and it is difficult to get a response.
Last time when I posted here I got an answer so I hope it will work again.
Thank you very much,
Laura

Reactions: LianneT

XeroStaticFlux

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2023
Albany NY
I cant speak for T11, but as a fellow customer I had an order a few weeks ago that was processing for a bit. It was because of the official release/shipping date for the new Harry Potter box set that was one of the items within that order.

It had still said "processing" in my order history even when the shipment was in my hands. I had initially assumed it was stuck in a warehouse on some lonely pallet or something along them lines for a few days after the release date (12/8) had passed, until the package arrived unexpectedly on time (12/10). So yours too 'may' already be in route.

I assume T11 links that order status to the carriers tracking system once its picked/packed and the label is created, and every so often these tracking systems go a little wonky or don't display current information, even when the packages are in route.

Reactions: JoshL8
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results